This Weeks Smokin' HOT Walgreen's Deal!---UPDATED

I love Walgreen's!
Their sales are always so awesome! There is typically a deal so fabulous I don't hesitate to seize the opportunity to
 stock up! 



Glade PlugIns Scented Oil Warmer or Refill, Relaxing Moments Spray, 4 pk Scented Oil Candle Refills, Carpet and Room Odor Eliminator, Candle or Sense & Spray Refill $2.50
Use:
$2/1 Glade Sense & Spray, .43 oz from Walgreens July Booklet
  I am thinking this deal can be done, I went to Walgreens to kind of check it out but unfortunately, as usual for this location, they didnt have any info put up yet. The Glade sale includes the Sense & Spray Refill .43 oz & the July booklet has a coupon for $2 off the Glade & Spray .43 oz, HOWEVER, the coupon photo shows the Started Kit..??? Hmmm...so I will just need to confirm this deal when I get there tomorrow. I will keep everyone posted! Thanks!

More deals worth mentioning:

Purex Complete Crystals Fabric Softener $4.99 ea. Receive $1.50 RR
Use $1/1 Purex Crystals Fab Softener FB Printable Coupon Here
Final Price = $2.49 each

Jif PB or Smucker’s Jelly- 2/$4 (use in ad q) – (limit 4 per trans)
Use $1/2 Smucker’s Q 5/22 RP
Final Price = $1.50 each!

0 comments:

Post a Comment